We know that if your supporters consider your charity to be their favourite, they are far more likely to leave a legacy to you.
In our next Legacy webinar we cover the following:
• The nation’s Favourite Charity – of course we know the largest charity by legacy income, but who’s is the favourite when you ask their supporters?
• League table of Top 10 Favourite Charities
• How does your sector affect the chance to be a Favourite charity?
• Which charities are Over or Under performing within their sector?
• We will look at head to heads on some key legacy attributes;
• CRUK vs Dogs Trust (the biggest legacy charity versus the top of the Premier League Table of Legacy Consideration)
• Cancer vs hospice (National versus Local)
• Dogs Trust vs Cats Protection (Cats or Dogs!)
• Royal British Legion vs Help for Heroes (New vs Old)