This report is based on years of researching and sharing global marketing insights. In that time we have discovered key differences between countries across the world which we have now compiled in this global marketing insights report, which is designed to help international marketers in a number of key areas.
Our global market insights include tips on:
- Advertising across different markets – adaptation vs standardisation: Tips for international marketers to consider when trying to reach new international markets, segment their audiences and target their campaign creatives and messaging.
- Opinions towards advertising across 7 countries: Get global market research insights from our study into the opinions on stereotypes in advertising across the world.
- Wealth perception and international markets: Vital insights into how income per capita relates to how comfortable people are with their wealth.
- International data and privacy: An introduction to our quantitative research into GDPR legitimate interest and consent marketing.
- Data, privacy and consent: A closer look into consent marketing, data fundamentalism and how concerns over data affect consent-rates and differ across the world.
- Climate change and the environment: Get international marketing insights from our online research into this truly global issue. Learn how opinions towards environmental issues change between countries so that you can tailor your marketing strategies and target your marketing campaigns.
This global marketing insights report was created to give international marketers tips and introduce them to our previous global market research projects and our capabilities for future projects. It is available as a complimentary PDF download.
If you would like to have a conversation about our global marketing insights, international market research expertise or have any follow up questions for us please do not hesitate to get in touch with David Cole, Managing Director, fastmap on +44 (0) 20 7242 0702 or email@example.com.